Monday, November 1, 2010

Stinky Feet and Happy Halloween!

I think this was the first year the boys really enjoyed Halloween to its full extent.  Tyler was pretty excited all week to wear his costume and go trick or treating.  I was pretty impressed with Collin, he did so much better that I ever expected.  Collin got on his costume with no fuss, carried his candy pail and didn't asked to be carried.  I was nervous how the night would go, because Collin wouldn't nap, but he did good.  I did carry him toward the end, since he was really slowing down and looking pretty tired.  They both did really well at saying trick or treat and thank you.  I had to laugh, because it sounded like Collin was saying stinky feet instead of trick or treat.  When we got home, Tyler handed out most of the candy.  He had fun checking out everyones costumes and even got to see a few kids he knew.  Tyler's favorite costume of the night was a boy dressed up as a fat ballerina.  He couldn't stop laughing.



The boys thought the neighbors down the street was pretty cool.  She had scarey music playing and everything.  



Collin kept grabbing all of the Tootsie Rolls out and bringing them to Shane.  Shane would put them back and then Collin would go grab more.  I think they are his favorite.  

No comments:

Post a Comment