Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Beautiful Sunrise:)

Man there sure was a beautiful sunrise this morning.  I had to take a few minutes and get a couple pictures.  I am not good with these kind of pictures.  I think you are supposed to meter the sky.  Well this is what I got.


Well I have been kind of lacking in the blogging department this week.  I still have to put a little bit on here one of theses days about Tyler's friend birthday party.  I have been really bummed the past few days.  I accidentally deleted my Halloween pictures off the computer.  I have recovered them, but the program to actually "recover" them off my hard drives is $100 and not worth it to me for 10 pictures.  I tried to recover them off my CF card for $25 but had no luck.   I did have the boys get dressed up again and sit on the front steps again, but I really want the pics of the trick or treating.  I hope the pic off my blog will make okay wallets, so I least have those to scrapbook.  Oh well, life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment