Thursday, November 11, 2010

5 Years Old :(

My baby is growing up so fast.  He just had his 5th birthday and we celebrated his actual birthday with a friend birthday party.  All I have to say is "Oh Boy!"  Imagine 12 kids running around a small house.  It got to be a little much and we might have to pair it down a wee little bit next year.  Don't get me wrong, everything went just fine with help from parents that stayed and my daycare provider.  I couldn't have done it without them.  Tyler really wanted a pinata and good thing it was a nice day out so we got everyone outside to do that.  Thanks to a little help from a couple of bigger kids they finally got it open.  The kids also got to make their own little personal pizza for supper.  Tyler couldn't wait to open presents so we just let him do that before cake.  After all he was the birthday boy.  Tyler had so much fun playing with all his friends.  I just can't believe he is 5 already.  How time flies.  Before we know it he'll be 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment