Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A few new creations

Well as usual, we had a great time scrapbooking this last weekend.  I think I gained 15 lbs this weekend.  There was so much great food and baked goods as always.  There was lots of good laughs and stories as always.  After we all got caught up with what's going on in each other lives we really got down to business.  We were pretty quiet and concentrating come Saturday night and Sunday.  I was happy to get 21 pages completed.  We/I sort of cheated in a way.  Kaye had gotten all of these new volumes of sketch books in and we each bought a volume and traded with each other what we bought.  It sure made our layouts go a little faster and gave us more creativity, away from our same old, same old (well at least for some of us).  Here are a few pages that I got done.







1 comment:

  1. They look great!!! Can't wait until the November one:)

    ReplyDelete