Monday, October 11, 2010

Buffalo River Pumpkin Patch

My last trip to Fargo, my mom and I took the boys to the Buffalo River Pumpkin Patch.  My dad had to miss out due to a funeral of a coworker.  They had a lot of fun stuff to do.  There was a petting zoo, hay bale maze, barrel train, carriage rides, and lots of fun games to play for the kids.  There was even an older gentleman that had and old west theme with his covered wagon and camp set up with his campfire going cooking some grub.  Tyler really enjoyed listening to the guys stories.  He was really playing the part for the little ones.  The boys sort of ran wild there.  It was nice that it wasn't really busy when we went.  We even found a pumpkin to pick too.  Poor Collin had a hard time walking thru the pumpkin patch.  He kept tripping over the vines and falling.   It was another beautiful and sunny fall day.  Unfortunately I was cleaning up some of my pictures and I think I deleted some from my computer.  Oh well, not that I don't have enough darn pictures.  Some that I deleted are a few I snuck of my mom and the boys, so she will be happy about that since she hates her picture being taken.




 

 





   





No comments:

Post a Comment