Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Finally some snow!!!

As much as I said I really liked the unusual winter we have had with no snow, I must admit I like the little bit of snow we got this week.  I guess if it is going to be winter we might as well have some on the ground so we can enjoy some winter activities.  Well the day it snowed Shane promised Tyler that he would pick him up at school on Tuesday and we would go sledding.  So off headed out to Kathio to the sledding hill.  It was so beautiful out there yesterday.  The weather was just perfect and gorgeous at sunset.  I really could have gone for a walk in the woods.  We did see a group of deer on the way in.  Of course as usual they are not scared one bit.  Shane even honked to get them to look up and they wouldn't budge.  I was surprised that someone had already been sledding down the hill.  Collin was all excited to go down the hill the first time, but with the new tube that we got I think if was a little too fast for him.  So he was done after that.  Even tho it was not even an hour we spent there, it was great to get out of the house.  The kids have sort of been wild and maybe a tiny bit of cabin fever set in after that cold spell we had.  It looks like there will be a nice week ahead.  Here are a few photos from our adventure.  Shane is trying to be more proactive getting pictures with me in them.  I am very greatful for that.  













No comments:

Post a Comment