Friday, May 20, 2011

Old school...

We actually have a handful of parks/playgrounds to pick from in our small community.  My kids, most of the time, pick the old school city park with the old metal slides, swings, and bouncy whichamathingy.  Tyler says he like it because he has room to run.  I think it is because he likes to go in the tennis courts and run around and pretend he is in jail.  It still has a tall old metal slide that give me a heart attach when the kids go on it.  This year I have mellowed a bit and don't get nervous when Tyler goes down it.  Yesterday we drove the gator to the park.  Tyler actually let Collin drive it home.  It hasn't been charged in a while so I had to give them a little push a few blocks from home.  It still a little bit of juice left, but needed a boost.  








1 comment:

  1. Great pics!! I love your b & w conversion! Especially the last pic of them driving away and Tyler looking back:)

    ReplyDelete