Sunday, May 8, 2011

Beautiful spring evening

Shane had a great idea to head out to Kathio State Park after supper last night.  What a wonderful evenings.  No bugs, but had to trade for a few ticks.  The boys had a great time playing at the playground.  Tyler's new thing is jumping off the swing.  I am waiting for the day of a broken arm.  

 I got a fun shot of Collin as he was swinging really high on the tire swing.  Took a few shots to get the focus right.  I liked how the chain was just right to block the sun.  
 The boys picking rocks and chucking them into the swimming pond.  

 Hailey taking a swim.  I was waiting for the boys to pelt her with a rock.  


 The boys finding agates.  
 We walked out to the dam and got to see a few fish trying to jump up the dam.  I just love the yummy light out there toward sunset.  I love back lighting, haze and sun flares.  




4 comments:

  1. Fun pics..we met you guys on the Kathio Road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we thought that was you Angie, but I was driving into the sun so it was hard to tell. Thanks Shannon.

    ReplyDelete