Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Photo Shoot

We did a little Spring photo shoot this morning.  I think I have 3 new pictures for my walls now.  I want to get a 20x20 Standout Mount of each of the boys and a 10x20 Standout Mount of the boys together.  Sometimes I wish I had more wall space, but that would compromise the wonderful yummy light that comes into my house so I can get pictures like these.  My house is filled with big awesome windows, but leaves little for wall space.  Now if it would just stop with the snow and cold so we could start heading outside for some fun shoots.  Here are my three faves.  I need to do a little more work on these to get the skin tones a bit more consistent before I print them, but was so happy with these that I just wanted to quick share some.  




Here are a few more.  Had to do some bribing with treats.  Actually Tyler gets into this funny face more for pictures, which I don't mind because I can catch a few great natural smiles in the in-between moments, but he was a little extreme this morning so I said no treats until he settles down a bit.  These were some cute bunny faces they made at daycare.  
  



The bribe for decent pictures.  I worked hard sorting and eating a few M&Ms.  


Let the sugar high begin.  This was around 9:30 am.  Nothing like starting the morning off right.  






I think Collin was stuffing some in his pockets.  




1 comment:

  1. What a way to start out the morning... I want to live at your house;)

    Great pics!! I love the banner hanging behind them too + the candy jar:)

    ReplyDelete