Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Reflections

We were outside playing with bubbles last night and as I was editing photos tonight I realized a couple of the photos had some fun reflections in the bubbles.  Needless to say, the boys had a great time and ran off a bunch of energy.  I just wish I had a wider angle lens to capture a bit more.  There wasn't a breeze so the boys were too close to me.  Besides it's hard to blow bubbles and take pictures at the same time.  
Here is a tight crop of one of the bubbles.  The full pictures is below.  Don't mind the motion blur.  Needed a higher shutter speed.    


I thought this was neat.  It had a reflection of Tyler on each side.  Sort of a ying-yang look to it.  The full picture is below.    


Here are a few fun ones of the night.  


Oh it popped!









No comments:

Post a Comment